Skip to main content

Gilboa Rap

From our very own Idan Oz:

Intro: So before I start rapping I'm gonna give you my own definition of a specific word that I think we all have at Gilboa, and that word is hope. Hope is what drives us to do better and to never give up no matter how impossible things may seem. Hope is that tiny thread that keeps us hanging on and keeps us believing that it's not over and that there is always a chance.

Verse 1:
Yeah, this is Gilboa and that's why I came
Idan the rap so remember the name
This is the trend there is no need to shame
This camp is lit it's the opposite of lame
And when I start to rap the whole crowd goes insane
Our special skills will lead us to new fame
Chotrimot so wild we're impossible to tame
Playing at the slab I got ice in my veins
If you're in Gilboa you are on the right lane
We're all together taking pictures, put it in a golden frame.

Verse 2:
No matter who you are or what you like, here you'll always have your place
People judge you, prove them wrong, yeah, always make your case
Gilboa is so worth it it's not something that you waste
Everyone is welcome no matter your gender or your race
Life is never perfect, there'll be obstacles to face
Just remember in Gilboa you are never a disgrace!

Comments